Once you make this easy potato peel chips recipe you will never toss those peelings out again!
Prep time 10 min
Cook time 25 min
- Peelings from 8 potatoes
- 1 tsp (5 ml) garlic powder
- 1 tsp (5 ml) sweet chili de powder
- 1 tsp (5 ml) nutritional yeast
- 2 tsp (10 ml) olive oil
Instructions1. Preheat the oven to 200°C (400°F).
2. Soak the peels for 5 minutes.
3. Rinse the peels and then dry them with a kitchen towel. In a bowl, combine the peels with the other ingredients. Strir.
4. Spread on a baking sheet and cook for 15-20 minutes stirring halfway through.
5. Close the oven, toss again and let it stand inside the oven for 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and cool completely.