Nothing like good homemade crepes for brunch. These are made with ground spent grain flour, which adds delicious flavors and nutrients.
Prep time 10 min
Cook time 10 min
- 3/4 cup (90 g) all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup (25 g) ground spent grain flour
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) brown sugar
- 1 1/4 cups (310 ml) milk of your choice
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) melted butter
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp (10 ml) vanilla extract
- 1 pinch salt
1. In a medium bowl combine all ingredients, slowly adding milk.
2. Heat a non-stick skillet over medium heat. When the skillet is hot, add some butter.
3. For each crepe, pour 1/4 cup (60 ml) of batter into the center of the skillet. Tilt the skillet to allow the batter to spread in a circular motion. Cook for about one or two minute or until edges peels off easily. Flip and cook an additional 30 seconds.