These Chocolate Peanut Butter Rice Cake are easy to make and incredibly delicious. Made with only 4 ingredients, they are the ultimate nutritious snack.
Prep time 10 min
Cook time 5 min
- 6 rice cakes
- 100 g dark chocolate
- 6 tbsp (90 ml) peanut butter
- 1/3 tasse (55 g) de granola
1. Spread the peanut butter over the rice cakes.
2. Melt the chocolate in a heat-safe bowl in a double-boiler.
3. Spread the chocolate over each rice cake. Sprinkle with granola.
4. Place the rice cakes in the refrigerator for 5 minutes, or until the chocolate has set.
5. Keep in the fridge.