This Caramelized Onions, Pear, Goat Cheese and Balsamic Reduction Pizza is incredibly tasty. A perfect combination of sweet and savory with a crunch.
Portions 2 x 12'' pizzas
Prep time 25 min
Cook time 15 min
- 2 Spent Grain Pizza Dough
- 4 tbsp (60 ml) olive oil
- 2 garlic, minced
- 2 onions, minced
- 2 pears, sliced
- 200 g goat cheese
- 1/4 cup (45 g) walnuts, crushed
- 2 handfuls Arugula
- 2-3 tbsp (30-45 ml) balsamic reduction
Instructions1. In a pan, caramelize the onions in olive oil for 15 to 20 minutes. Set aside.
2. Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
3. In a small bowl, combine olive oil and garlic. Brush evenly over the dough. Set aside.
4. Spread the onions over the dough, then top with the pears, goat cheese and walnuts.
5. Bake, one pizza at a time, 10 to 15 minutes or until the crust is cooked through.
6. Once out of the oven, top with arugula and drizzle balsamic reduction. Enjoy!