Pear Crisp is the tastiest fall dessert! Made with simple and fresh ingredients, it's a recipe you'll want to make again and again.
Prep time 10 min
Cook time 45 min
- 6 pears, cored and tiny sliced
- 3 tablespoons (45 g) brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon (15 ml) vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup (90 g) unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup (25 g) + 1 tablespoon (7 g) ground spent grain flour
- 1 cup (100 g) rolled oats
- 1/4 cup (55 g) brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) milk or vegan milk
- 1/3 cup (60 g) butter or vegan, softened
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
2. In a bowl, combine the pears, sugar, vanilla extract and 1 tablespoon of spent grain flour.
3. Place the filling in a 8×11 baking dish ans set aside.
4. In a bowl, combine the remaining ingredients and cover the pears.
5. Bake for 45 minutes or until golden.